The Best WordPress Guide For Beginners – Step by Step
Welcome to The Best WordPress Guide For Beginners. Here you will learn how to use wordpress to create a website. I am making this guide for absolute beginners who are interested in setup their blog by themselves.
It doesn’t mean this guide is not for professionals, Off course it is because I will share my tips and tricks so keep an eye on these tips how to use wordpress blog more search engine friendly.
In my WordPress Guide you will learn:
- How and where to buy web hosting and a domain name for WordPress blog.
- How to install WordPress blog.
- After WordPress installation what are important things you have to do?
- Before launching your WordPress blog quick configuration guide.
- WordPress Plugins you must install and how to configure them.
- How to grow the audience to your WordPress blog.
- Critical SEO optimization for your WordPress blog.
- How to build a wordpress website from scratch
Please remember I am developing this guide with high research and my experience as WordPress Blogger.
Don’t worry I will tell you how and where to start your WordPress Blog in a few steps plus tips with secret tricks
I also want to mention this is my personal experience of almost 10 years to handle WordPress blog front end and backend both. Still, with learning, I will teach and give you my all information. So bookmark this page as I told you it is updated every week.
Where to start you WordPress Blog
You need to buy Domain and web hosting for your WordPress Blog. Let me clear you what is domain and web-hosting and why you need them.
- The domain is a name of your blog which gives your WordPress blog identity.
- Web-hosting is a house where your all files are stored.
The best option to buy hosting is Bluehost (my trusted web host) and you will get a free a domain with it.
You can choose from these two if your budget is low:
- Bluehost: Discount plus free domain(Highly recommended)
- Hostgator: Cheap and good for starters. (60% OFF, $4.99 per month)
- Namecheap: They are also good for new WordPress blogs.
This is not a long process 10 minutes and everything will be ready. Just log in to your web-hosting account (cPanel) which you will see for the first time. A domain is there too because at the time of signup web-host ask you for the domain.
Now it is the time to install a WordPress blog on your domain or you can say associate it with your Domain. In future, your Domain will access the files from your hosting. Remember procedure will be the same for all web-hosting providers most of them are using cPanel.
Once you have your WordPress blog Installed, you need to make a few changes such as setting up permalinks, updating the ping list, setting up discussion settings, etc. Don’t worry, it’s not technical and you can quickly do it with the help of the guide below:
WordPress for Beginners and Experts both:
Follow these Guides:
Congratulation! You are done. The second step is to install the necessary Plugins. In the beginning, you just install these plugins and after that, I will show you in later in this article how to secure, backup and speed up your blog.
- This is the list: 11 MOST USEFUL PLUGINS FOR WORDPRESS
Backup is essential for all WordPress blogs in case of hacking, leaving the host or you want to reverse your blog to a few days back before upgrading. There are 2 options for backup. 1 is from cPanel and 2 through WordPress backup plugin. I recommend using a backup plugin because it is way too easy for beginners.
Another hot trend these days Google Accelerated Mobile pages on the net. Bloggers and website owners are now looking to optimize their websites with the latest trend. A detailed article on AMP I wrote read it and set up your blog or website on AMP.
Keep visit more is coming …..